DECEMBER 2015 SPECIAL PROFESSIONAL MARKETING EXAMINATION (TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS)
This is to inform all duly registered students of the Institute that the December 2015 Special Professional examination (for students in Tertiary Institutions) leading to the award of PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN MARKETING or CHARTERED GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MARKETING as the case may be is scheduled to hold between Monday, December 7th and Wednesday, December 9th 2015 at the various designated centres. The Registration for the examination closes on Friday, November 20, 2015.
Eligibility: Only registered students in Tertiary institutions who have paid their current subscription and examination fees are eligible.
DECEMBER 2015 SPECIAL PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION TIME-TABLE
(FOR STUDENTS IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS)
|MORNING SESSION||12.01P.M-–1.45P.M||AFTERNOON SESSION|
|DATE||9.00AM – 12.00NOON||2.00P.M – 5.00P.M|
|MondayDecember 7, 2015||* Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Research (GDM)* Electronic Marketing (PCM)||
|* Management Sciences for Marketing (PCM)* Marketing Planning and Control (GDM)|
|TuesdayDecember 8, 2015||* Marketing Communications (GDM )* Marketing Operations (PCM)||* International Marketing (GDM)* Micro Marketing-Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management (PCM)|
|WednesdayDecember 9, 2015||* Marketing Analysis and Decision Making (Case Study) (GDM)* Import and Export Practice (PCM)||* Advertising: Agency Organisation and Management (PCM)|
REGISTRATION FEES (NEW STUDENTS): N1, 000
EXAMINATION FEES (REGISTERED STUDENTS):
|Professional Certificate in Marketing||Graduate Diploma in Marketing|
Dedicated Bank Account: First Bank of Nigeria Plc. Account Number: 2012394438.
All payments must be made in favour of: National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria and payment teller forwarded to the Institute.
No examination form will be processed if it is not accompanied by an evidence of payment for the examination.
Closing Date: All Examination entry forms for December 2015 Special professional examination must reach the National Secretariat with bank draft or tellers for the appropriate fees on or before Friday, November 20, 2015.
Results: The Special Examination’s results will be published in the newspapers and the Institute’s website. www.nimn.com.ng.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN MARKETING
- Holders of OND and 300 Level students in Marketing, Business Studies/Administration and Mass Communications.
- Holders of NIMN Foundation Certificate in Marketing.
- Final year students (BSc and HND) in other Social Science disciplines.
- Management Sciences for Marketing
- Marketing Operations
- Electronic Marketing
- Micro Marketing-Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Advertising: Agency Organisation and Management
- Import and Export Practice
Membership: Successful candidates will also be admitted into the Institute as LICENTIATE MEMBERS (lnimn).
- CHARTERED GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MARKETING
- Holders of BSc and HND in Marketing, Business Studies, Business Administration, Management Sciences, Mass Communications, Sociology, Banking and Finance.
- Holders of NIMN Professional Certificate in Marketing.
- Final year students of BSc/ HND in Marketing, Business Studies, Business Administration, Management Sciences, Mass Communications and Sociology are currently allowed to sit for the Examination.
- Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Research
- Marketing Planning and Control
- Marketing Communications
- International Marketing
- Marketing Analysis and Decision Making (Case Study)
- Campaign Planning and Execution (Exempted)
- Nigerian Marketing Environment (Exempted)
Membership: Successful candidates will also be admitted into the Institute as GRADUATE MEMBERS (Gradnimn).