DECEMBER 2016 PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION REGISTRATION GUIDELINES (Students)
This is to inform all registered students and qualified candidates that the December 2016 diet examination of the Institute will be held between Monday, December 5th and Thursday, December 8th 2016 at designated centres.
The registration for the examination has commenced and entries will close on Tuesday, November 22, 2016. Candidates are expected to be duly registered and pay their examination fees, plus outstanding dues to be eligible to sit for the examination. All completed entry forms accompanied with evidence of payment of appropriate fees must reach the Institute’s Headquarters in Lagos on or before Tuesday, November 22, 2016.
All payments for the examination must be made in favour of National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria into First Bank of Nigeria Account (A/c No. 2012394438). The students can also register online through the Institute’s payment portal. Please visit the Institute’s website: www.nimn.com.ng for this facility and other information relating to Fees.
- No examination form will be processed if it is not accompanied by evidence of payment for the examination.
- Late registration will attract N5,000 as penalty and the candidate will need to visit the Institute before late registration can be effected.
DECEMBER 2016 EXAMINATION TIME-TABLE
(FOR STUDENTS IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS)
|MORNING SESSION||12.01–1.45PM||AFTERNOON SESSION|
|DATE||9.00AM – 12.00NOON||2.00P.M – 5.00P.M|
Dec. 5, 2016
|* Management Sciences for Marketing (PCM)
* Consumer Behaviour and Marketing
|* Import and Export Practice (PCM)
* Marketing Planning and Control (CGD)
Dec. 6, 2016
|* International Marketing (CGD)
* Advertising: Agency Organisation and
|* Marketing Communications (CGD)
* Micro Marketing-Entrepreneurship &
Dec. 7, 2016
|* Marketing Analysis and Decision Making (Case Study) (CGD)
* Electronic Marketing (PCM)
|* Marketing Operations (PCM)|