Professional Qualifications In Marketing
Prospective candidates must have registered as student members and are up to date with payment of annual membership subscription.
– Candidates must be at least 16 years.
– Holders of Ordinary level SSCE/GCE/NECO with five (5) passes at credit level, including Mathematics and English language, in not more than two (2) sittings.
– Holders of the National Diploma (ND) in disciplines outside of Marketing and Business Administration.
– Matured candidates with relevant work experience
1. Principles of Marketing
2. Principles of Selling
3. Elements of Statistics
4. Business Communications
5. Economics and Commercial Studies
1. Practice of Marketing
2. Management for Marketing
3. Principles of Accounting
4. Business Law
5. Business Environment
– Holders of the NIMN Foundation Certificate in Marketing- Holders of National Diploma (ND) in Marketing or Business Administration- Holders of B.sc, BA, HND in disciplines outside of Marketing, Business Administration.
1. Quantitative Business Analysis
2. Consumer Behaviour
3. Marketing Research
4. Industrial and Agricultural Marketing
5. Promotional Practice
1. Direct Marketing
2. Electronic Marketing
3. Service Marketing
4. Sales Management
5. Financial Accounting
– Holders of the NIMN Chartered Graduate Diploma in Marketing- Holders of B.sc or HND in Marketing or Business Administration.- Holders of B.sc, BA, or HND in disciplines outside of Marketing or Business Administration; but with M.sc/MBA in Marketing.
1. Strategic Marketing Management 1
2. Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management
3. Distribution and Logistics Management
4. Product Development & Brand Management
5. International Marketing
1. Strategic Marketing Management 2
2. Marketing Information System
3. Integrated Marketing Communication
4. Global Marketing
5. Marketing Analysis & Decision Making (Case-Study)
– Holders of M.sc or MBA in Marketing in addition to B.sc or HND in Marketing or Business Administration are exempted from the part 1 of the Chartered Post Graduate Diploma examination. However, they will pay the exemption fees for the part 1 subjects.
– Holders of B.sc or HND in other disciplines, but with M.sc or MBA in Marketing may be eligible to start from the part 1 of the Chartered Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing.
– There are subject by subject exemptions in the Foundation Certificate and Chartered Graduate Diploma examinations; depending on the qualifications of the candidates. However, they will pay the exemption fees for the subjects in which they are exempted.
Candidates applying for exemption should forward their academic transcripts/statement of results to the Registrar of the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN).
Candidates will be notified of the exemptions they have been granted and the exemption fees to be paid.